We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our presence in over 40 countries with employees speaking more than 100 different languages gives us a wealth of cultural diversity. But for us, diversity goes further and encompasses many more dimensions, such as gender, disability, ethnicity, age and lifestyle.
Why Diversity is Important to Us
We view our diversity as both a strategic advantage and an ongoing challenge. That’s why we continuously take action and implement diversity initiatives to improve our position across the Group.
Our differences are a source of innovation and inspiration. They enable us to generate new ideas, anticipate market trends and be thought leaders in our chosen markets.
Having a diverse workforce:
- Equips us to reflect today’s global marketplace, our clients and stakeholders, and to understand global trends and issues
- Creates an international platform that enriches our offering and services, and is a major facet of our Collaborative Business Experience®
- Helps us to better understand and adapt to the societies in which we operate
Promoting a Culture of Diversity
We make every effort to adapt to different needs and enable people to work with us under a wide range of personal circumstances. In 2011, we launched our Global Charter for Diversity and Inclusion to formalize our active promotion of the principles of diversity in our employment practices. Together, we ensure that:
- Talented individuals are recruited from different backgrounds
- Individuals are shown respect and treated fairly
- All team members are encouraged to grow and develop
- Our work environment is free of bullying and harassment
- Our working relationships are free of unlawful discrimination